Tom & Pat Seay call Andora Farm, a working cattle farm in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, home. Steeped in history, the original farmhouse itself dates back to 1758 and was host to well-known figures such as George Washington and Daniel Boone. The property also sits right in the middle of multiple Civil War battlefields.
Tom and Pat Seay enjoy hosting events at their farm including weekly Team Penning Practice, Cattle Drive Weekends, the Annual Gathering at the Farm for their national television show, Best of America by Horseback, Daniel Boone Days each fall, and field trips for local schools.
To learn more about Andora Farm or schedule a visit,
visit our website
call our office at 540-829-9555
Andora Farm's Life on the Farm Getaways
To our Friends:
Across America, the Federal and State governments are taking drastic action concerning large public groups, including schools, colleges, sports events and general public gatherings.
If you still want to plan a vacation with family or friends, we have a solution. Best of America by Horseback and Andora Farm have been hosting cattle drives for 20+ years. You may consider taking your horse and visiting with us in Virginia for our cattle drives.
We are limiting our "Week at the Farm" or our cattle drives to small groups or just your family and friends for added safety.
Even if you don’t have your own horse, we can offer a relaxing getaway at our farm. You can be assured that your plans to visit with us will not be interrupted or cancelled.
Our water system is a deep protected well. We are in a rural area, yet we’re easily accessible via a 4-lane highway. You’ll enjoy hot, sit-down meals during your stay at our Civil War-era farm.
Bring your family or friends, your dog, and your horse if you have one. We can offer one-on-one training with your horse, or private lessons on one of our own horses. No cattle experience is necessary to enjoy your time with us.
Life on the Farm getaways include activities such as:
- Fishing at our stocked pond and river (no license needed) with all fishing equipment and instruction included.
- General farm life experiences from gathering the eggs each day to farm gardening, preserving vegetables, or driving the truck or tractor to move hay to the barns.
- Target practice at our new private target range, including instruction with our guns our yours.
- Down-home country cooking demonstrations in our large farm kitchen with Lisa or Tom—and you get to eat the results!
- Camping in your own camper or tent at our lovely farm with 30 amp electric and access to water. Bathroom and shower house available.
Don't let closings and crowds ruin your vacations. Come home to the farm and visit with us, with or without a horse!
Call Lisa at (540) 829-9555 to find out more,
including private events with just your family & friends.
Andora Farm is located at
17275 Germanna Hwy, Culpeper, VA.
Click here for printable directions.
Click here for area accomodations.