August 11-16, 2020 ♦ Cook Forest Activities
Come back to Pennsylvania with Tom & Pat Seay and the Best of America by Horseback team as we ride at Cook Forest Trail Ride, Dude Ranch, and Campground on the Southern borders of the Allegheny National Forest! Enjoy over 200 miles of trails on a variety of terrian through woodlands and logging trails across this five day riding event. Watch episodes from some of our past rides at Cook Forest here.
- Riders will enjoy a variety of organized rides, including a filmed-for-television trail ride to be featured on a future episode of Best of America by Horseback
- Try participating in different cattle events or cheer folks on from the stands
- Entertainment and evening meals TBA
- Unlimited riding to explore a variety of trails
- Available for rent: Cabins, Stalls, & Horses
- Water and Electric Hookups and Tie Stalls at campsites
- Space at campsite for your own electric fencing, panels, or highline
- Primitive camping allowed
- $50 deposit holds your spot
Remaining balance of $200 due before the ride.
Fee includes: filmed trail ride, several evening meals, cattle events, parking, entertainment, and tons of organized rides!
There are no refunds but any paid balance may be transferred to another ride for up to one (1) year.
Join Tom & Pat Seay and the Best of America by Horseback team
To reserve a rental horse, cabin, room or stalls call
Cook Forest Trail Ride & Dude Ranch at 814-226-5985 (May 1 - Oct 31) or 814-856-2081 (Nov 1 - Apr 30)
Then reserve your place on the trail ride!
Call Best of America by Horseback at 540-829-9555
To Join Us on an Upcoming Ride, Call Us at 540-829-9555
Cook Forest Scenic Trail Ride, Dude Ranch, and Campground - Clarion, PA