August 17-22, 2021 | Clarion, Pennsylvania
Join the Best of America by Horseback team in PA for a Reunion Ride with Tom Seay at Cook Forest Trail Ride, Dude Ranch, and Campground on the Southern borders of the Allegheny National Forest! Enjoy over 200 miles of trails on a variety of terrain through woodlands and logging trails across this six day riding event. This remote location is a horse lover's paradise with some 32 acres to explore. Watch episodes from some of our past rides at Cook Forest here.
- Six (6) days of camping
- Four (4) buffet suppers (Wed-Sun)
- Live music
- Events: Cattle sorting, new tack auction, trail riding with Tom and Pat Seay
- Church service on Sunday led by Evangelist and Minister Michael Smith
- Primitive camping included
- Available for additional rental fee: Cabins, Stalls, Panels, & Horses
- Water and Electric Hookups and Tie Stalls at campsites
- Space at campsite for your own electric fencing, panels, or highline
To book your cabins, stalls, or any extras beyond primitive camping, please call Terrie Smith at Cook Forest Scenic Trail Rides at 814-856-2081
- $50 deposit holds your spot
Remaining balance of $200 due before the ride.
Ride is limited to 150 people!
- Make your reservation with BOABH at 540-829-9555
There are no refunds but any paid balance may be transferred to another ride for up to one (1) year.
Join Tom & Pat Seay and the Best of America by Horseback team
Cook Forest Trail Ride, Dude Ranch, & Campground
To reserve a rental horse, cabin, room or stalls call
Cook Forest Trail Ride & Dude Ranch at 814-226-5985 (May 1 - Oct 31) or 814-856-2081 (Nov 1 - Apr 30)
Then reserve your place on the trail ride!
Call Best of America by Horseback at 540-829-9555
To Join Us on an Upcoming Ride, Call Us at 540-829-9555
Cook Forest Scenic Trail Ride, Dude Ranch, & Campground - Clarion, PA