June 19-21, 2020 ♦ Eisenhower State Park Activities
Explore the Flint Hills on horseback with Tom and Pat Seay in eastern Kansas. Enjoy more than 1,700 acres at this state park named for President Dwight D. Eisenhower. Riders can also enjoy fishing and other outdoor activities at the recreational facilities available on Melvern Lake
- Check in with Eisenhower State Park & Best of America by Horseback
- Join us for a Welcome Meet & Greet, honor Lifetime Trail Club Members and get details on the Grand Opening Ceremony and filmed trail ride with Tom & Pat Seay and the BOABH Crew
- Enjoy a Grand Opening Ceremony with Presentation of the Colors, singing of the National Anthem, and Blessing of the Ride
- Head out for a 1.5-2 hour filmed trail ride with show host Tom Seay
- Explore more of the trails on your own, or learn more with clinics, seminars and demos (TBA)
- Saturday Evening
- Join us for a banquet dinner with special keynote speakers along with Tom Seay
- T-Shirts available and free autographs with Tom Seay
- Finish the evening with live music
- Sunday Morning
- Attend Cowboy Church (all are welcome)
- Take some time to explore more trails
- Riders head home-- safe travels!
- More details to come
- Limited equestrian campsites with water/electricty available in the Park
- Cowboy Campground is a primitive area for equestrian camping
- $25 deposit per person to register
- Rider Fee includes scheduled activities, filmed trail ride, the banquet dinner and music.
There are no refunds but can transfer any balance to be used on another ride up to one year.
To Join Us on an Upcoming Ride, Call Us at 540-829-9555
Eisenhower State Park - Osage City, KS