May 8-10, 2020 ♦ Little Lusk Campground Activities
Join Best of America by Horseback at Little Lusk Trail Lodge & Campground, where you can wander 85 acres with access to three separate trail heads. Located in Stonefort, Illinois, this location borders the beautiful Shawnee National Forest and has several lakes and ponds, where you can finish your day with a relaxing round of fishing. This filmed-for-television trail ride will be led by Trail Master and host Tom Seay and featured on a future episode of the show.
- Check-in with Little Lusk Campground & Best of America by Horseback
- Welcome Meet & Greet: honor Lifetime Trail Club Members and discuss the filmed trail ride and other activities for your stay with Host Tom Seay, producer Pat Seay, and the Best of America by Horseback Staff
- Grand Opening Ceremony: presentation of the flag, singing of the National Anthem, and a blessing of the ride
- Enjoy a filmed-for-television trail ride with Tom & Pat Seay
- Explore more of the trails on your own, or fish in one of their ponds or lakes
- Join us for a banquet dinner with keynote speaker, Trail Master Tom Seay
- T-Shirts available and free autographs with Tom Seay
- Finish the evening with live music
- Cowboy Church with Tom and Pat Seay - all are welcome
- Ride more trails at your leisure
- Riders depart-- safe travels!
- 6 lodge rooms are available -- may fill quickly!
- 29 campsites with electric and water available -- book soon!
- Unlimited primitive campsites available
- Horse stalls can be reserved
- Highlines, bathhouse, coin laundry, and a farrier are available on site
- Pet friendly
- A $25 deposit holds your space!
Monthly payment plans are available; balance must be paid in full one month before the ride.
Rider fee includes scheduled activities, filmed trail ride, the banquet dinner and live music.
There are no refunds but paid balance can be transfered to another ride for up to one (1) year.
Join Tom & Pat Seay with the Best of the America by Horseback crew at
Little Lusk Trail Lodge & Campground
in Stonefort, IL
Call 540-829-9555 to sign-up today!
To reserve your camping, accomodations and stalls, call 270-205-7138
To Join Us on an Upcoming Ride, Call Us at 540-829-9555
Little Lusk Trail Lodge & Campground - Stonefort, IL